The drugs like cocaine, alcohol and heroin have lots of negative impacts on the human health of a person. Here, the senior writer from a coursework writing help provider company discusses the world of drugs and justice and how society is currently conducting in an attempt to control drugs.
The World of Drugs and Justice and How Society Is Currently Conducting In an Attempt to Control Drug Use
A substance that can become a cause of some changes in the psychological organisms after consuming it is known as drug. Drugs are clearly distinguished from the food and other kinds of substances because these substances can become a cause of providing some nutritional support. These drugs are found in various forms like cocaine, alcohol, heroin and LSD etc. Most of the drugs are formed from Meth and this Meth is obtained from a plant. The manufacturing of Meth is illegal but it is prepared in the laborites in a hidden way.
Impacts of drugs
There are lots of negative impacts of drugs on our immune system. These impacts are explained below;
- By taking drugs continuously, our immune system will be disturbed. Due to the weakened immune system, there is a risk of lots of diseases and infections.
- These drugs can also become a cause of lots of heart diseases. These heart diseases can range from abnormal heart rates to heart attacks.
- A person who takes drugs regularly can also face lots of changes in his appetite and weight. As a result, he has to face abdominal pain and nausea.
- There are also lots of impacts of drugs on the liver of a person. As a result, the decision-making of a person may be failed or damaged.
- These drugs can also become a cause of lots of difficulties in our daily life. Its reason is that by taking these diseases, we have to face lots of memory and decision-making problems.
- After taking harmful drugs, if you are driving a car or any other vehicle, there is a possibility of accidents.
- A drug addict may also face lots of sleeping and problem-solving issues.
- If a pregnant woman is taking harmful diseases, these harmful drugs may last some negative impacts on her baby.
Attempts of societies to control drug use
It is a fact that it is almost impossible for us to prevent all the members of society from using drugs. Anyhow, some attempts of the societies to control the drug use are explained below;
Effectively deal with peer pressure
Most of the teens become drug addicts due to the peer pressure of their friends. All the societies allow teens to join a friends club of their own choice. In other words, no one can pressurize them to join a particular friends club. Moreover, these societies also prevent people to forcefully ask people to take drugs. Therefore, the teens should try to join such friends club whose members are involved in healthy activities.
Deal with life pressure
Nowadays, this is an era of competition and almost all the people have to work hard in order to compete with other people. As a result, they have lots of pressure on their minds. In order to overcome this pressure, lots of people become drug addicts. To save the people from drug addiction, almost all the societies are working to provide some other ways to get rid of this stress. For this reason, these societies are promoting public libraries and these societies are also involving the people in some creative activities.
Seek help from mental illness
Most of the people become drug addicts due to some mental illness problems. Its reason is that for them, drug abuse is the best way to ease the pain. These societies are also encouraging their residents that the people who are suffering from some mental illness problems like depression and anxiety should contact with the trained professionals rather than taking any kind of substance.
Examine the risk factors
No doubt, there are lots of risk factors of using the drugs. Most of the people are taking these drugs because they don’t have enough idea about these risk factors. By keeping in mind this problem of the drug adductors, almost all the societies are creating awareness among their residents by running lots of campaigns on the TV, radio and other platforms. Moreover, societies have also asked the drug companies to write the harmful impacts of drugs on their labels.
The drugs like cocaine, alcohol and heroin have lots of negative impacts on the human health of a person. Some harmful impacts of drugs are that these drugs can weaken our immune system and these drugs can also become a cause of lots of diseases and infections. The societies are trying to control the use of drugs by various ways like by running ads on the TV and Radio and by dealing with the life pressures of their residents.