If we want to become this world a modern and industrialized world, then we should try to understand the importance of education in this world. That’s why the governments of all the countries spend a huge amount of their budget on the education. Nowadays, the education has become very expensive. I think the spending limit on education should be limited. Due to limited expenses of education, almost all the residents of a country will be able to acquire the same educational facilities. During your academic career, if you are not able to write an academic paper, then you can get a custom solution to that academic paper from expert writers of the academic writing services. Here, we will discuss the pros and cons of expensive education.
Pros of expensive education
It is the desire of almost all the parents that their children should get high education. For this reason, most of the parents spend a huge amount on their education. The benefits of expensive education for the students are given below;
- If you admit your child in an expensive institute, then they pay their full attention and concern towards the learning process of your child. For this reason, they have devised a rigorous curriculum and unending coursework. In short, we can say that your child will be able to acquire academic excellence.
- These expensive institutes will ensure the close-knit community for their students. As a result, the students are free to talk with their professors at any time in or out of the campus. Moreover, they can also involve themselves in the activities in the campus.
- These expensive institutes have devised impressive strategies to get the attention and attraction of their students towards their studies. As a result, they can enhance their knowledge by involving themselves in the learning process. For this reason, they have ensured a lot of classroom dynamics to their students.
- These expensive institutes have top-notch professors. These top-notch professors can easily trap the academic records of the students.
- The size of their class is also very small. On the other hand, the size of the class of a public institute is very larger.
Cons of expensive education
There are also some cons of expensive education. These cons are given below;
- It is a fact that only rich people can afford an expensive Therefore, in these institutions, there is only a homogeneous population.
- No doubt, the standard of education in these expensive institutions is very high. That’s why there is a heavy workload on the minds of the students. As a result, they are not able to take part in social activities.
- The tuition cost of these institutions is also very high. Sometimes, there is a possibility that you will have to take a loan in order to afford tuition fees and other expenditures of these expensive institutions.
- As we know that different universities have different crediting methods. Sometimes, there is a possibility that you are not able to understand the criteria for the transferring credits of a particular university. Therefore, it is difficult for you to retain the credits.